Wandsworth Music Services
Working in partnership with schools, Wandsworth Music can help to unlock the musical potential of your pupils; helping to develop their musical knowledge and understanding, increasing confidence and self-esteem, and supporting improved mental health and wellbeing.
We are committed to having a positive and supportive relationship with all schools in Wandsworth. We believe passionately that the opportunity to study and explore music is not a privilege, but a vital part of a broad and ambitious curriculum.
The benefits of working with Wandsworth Music include:
- A subsidised, quality-assured service. All Wandsworth Music tutors are regularly observed by a member of the Leadership Team, in line with our Teaching and Learning Policy.
- Access to highly-skilled music tutors and professional musicians, who have continual access to quality CPD opportunities.
- Rigorous recruitment, safeguarding and pre-employment checks, with regular Child Protection training for all tutors.
- As a charity, all income is re-invested back so we can enhance our offer to schools and the community.
- Advice and support to help schools develop and enhance their music provision
- Inspirational performance opportunities at world renowned venues including The Royal Albert Hall, Royal Festival Hall, and Fairfield Halls.
We think you might like…
- Their double level offer for school music partnership! Pick what you want!
Return to partners